How you can comment on the EPA BART Proposal for NGS
The EPA's BART rule for NGS was published in the Federal Register on February 6, 2013. There is a 90-day public comment period associated with the rule, and the deadline for submitting comments has been extended to Aug. 5, 2013.
How you can submit comments
Comments can be submitted by mail, electronic mail, or to the EPA's electronic Docket.
- Email: Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Send comments to the following address:
- Anita Lee (Air-2)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 9
- 75 Hawthorne Street
- San Francisco, CA 94105–3901
- EPA Docket: Access the Docket using this link
How to format your comments
- Include EPA Docket Number (EPA-R09-OAR-2013-0009).
- Include your name and affiliation, if applicable.
- Provide your comments on the proposed rule.
EPA will hold public hearings on the proposed rule. The dates and locations of the hearings have not yet been announced.
Information on the dates and locations of the hearings will be published in the Federal Register at least 30 days prior to the hearing dates. When published, hearing dates will be posted on this site.